Advanced Learning Workshop
Examine dealing with physical venues and locations used for concerts and special events. Participants will engage in round table discussions on best practices, worst case scenarios and specific needs. Moderated and presented by highly experienced practitioners who have traveled and toured the world providing security at literally thousands of concerts and events.
- Various types of venues, from small intimate clubs, auditoriums, to stadiums and arenas
- Front of house and back of house areas, green and dressing rooms, and stages and back stage areas
- Personnel in and around venues such as production staff, film, audio, and lighting techs; venue security, and management
- Access control to various areas such as the stage, stage pits, back stage, and surrounding areas
- Review load-in, pre and post production, and load out activities
- Placement of protection personnel, emergency procedures, dealing with known and unknown threats
- Fundamental security for venues and special event facilities
Jerry Heying CPP, PPS
Erik Hausch PPS
Anton Kalaydjian PPS
*Combine registration with Celebrity Protection & Tour Security AND Estate Security & Physical Security Systems to receive a discount.
**Discounts Available for Current NLA Members and Groups of 3 or more