Advanced Learning Workshop
This program will focus on peer-to-peer interaction, engaging participants with round table discussions on best practices, worst case scenarios and specific needs.
Moderated by highly experienced practitioners with years of experience working with recognizable celebrities and notable individuals who have traveled and toured the world.
- Understanding the celebrity mindset, lifestyle, personalities, likes/dislikes, drug/alcohol use, temperament, managers, agents, staff, entourages, and legal liability concerns
- Dealing with fans, paparazzi, tabloids, social media, photos, protective intelligence and monitoring social media
- Protection fundamentals applied to the celebrity world
- Tour fundamentals: scheduling, advances, hotels, venue site visits, primary concerns and counter measures
- Site arrivals, day of security, venue staff security, production staff/concerns, green rooms
- Stalking, aggressive fans, fans on stage
- Medical concerns and emergencies
- Soft targets, terrorism, past events, preventative measures
Jerry Heying CPP, PPS
Erik Hausch PPS
Anton Kalaydjian PPS
*Combine registration with Concerts, Special Events & Venue Security AND Estate Security & Physical Security Systems to receive a discount.
**Discounts Available for Current NLA Members and Groups of 3 or more